Lovella's Blog's

  • Savory Zucchini Loaf - This recipe is inspired by one my sister shared with me from Chatelaine. My interest was piqued by a savory version of a zucchini loaf and we love it her...
    9 hours ago
  • August 2017 - It is September 4th at 9:32 PM as I begin to write this post. I'm sitting outside in our screened tent in a t-shirt. No jacket... Today we hit a new ...
    2 weeks ago

Blogs that Inspire me

  • My daughter and I took a hike in a neighboring city this past Saturday. We are fortunate here in the state of Washington to have many beautiful forest hike...
    21 hours ago
  • The rising wind and darkening skies hinted at the weather to come. We thought we'd get a walk in before the rain began, but we didn't quite make it. Th...
    1 day ago
  • I can easily guess your response looking at my above photo .. "what in the world is that!!" But if anyone dares to describe the little ornaments as ugly...
    3 days ago
  • To recapture another birthday celebration is never too much because pictures really do tell a story and it's so good to go back in years to come. Even ...
    4 days ago
  • We are studying monarch butterflies in our nature journaling classes this week. Their incredible life cycle and migration story are captivating and awe-i...
    5 days ago
  • We were away the last two weeks in August...so instead of the usual month-in-review post, I will give you a peek into our most recent travels. Since we...
    1 week ago
  • I, unintentionally, drifted away from the blog world for awhile. Some of that time was spent glued to the television watching the coverage of Hurricane H...
    1 week ago
  • *Uh-Oh, Nammie's spare bed* *has turned into a "packing place" ...* *What does a traveler pack for a Fall trip to Italy?* *I'm trying out a few "ensembl...
    1 week ago
  • The late summer garden. Hello Friends. The calendar says September as another month has come to a close and also the end of summer as some of you will...
    2 weeks ago
  • Another Saturday morning drive this week. The countryside offers so much variety and unique photo opportunities this time of the year. The farmers con...
    1 month ago
  • It's been a wonderful ten years of blogging. I began back there in 2007, a year before I married John. My grandsons were only 18 months old and six months...
    1 month ago
  • Thank you for reading this blog. It is about an island in Fiji called Fulaga. It is the nicest place I've ever been in my whole entire life. The people a...
    1 month ago
  • I'm currently blogging my way through the US as I work on a book on grief called '50 States of Grief'. In case you still follow this blog and have missed m...
    4 months ago
  • After six months in moth balls I wasn't sure what it would take to shake out the blog at Pondside and give it some light and air. In the end, it was a cu...
    6 months ago
  • It's Christmas time in December. By now you all know that I love snow... And we've had plenty. I still have fond memories as a small child when the snow dr...
    8 months ago
  • Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me, let me be singing when the evening comes (Matt Redman) Return to the scene of the crime – the day I let the ...
    8 months ago
  • Wow, it's been a long time! Just came over here to my blog to make sure that things are still up and running. A friend had informed me that the link I prov...
    9 months ago
  • It’s Friday (ok Saturday!) and I’m counting blessings! 1. Leafy beauty ~ Blustery winds and rain pelted us this week, with only a few, brief patches of su...
    10 months ago
  • The journey home. Games were played, heads were rested, stops were made to explore the amazing Cathedral Grove, and for ice-cream. And the best part abou...
    1 year ago
  • Maureen's Little Cuban/Virgin Mojito, Version 1: 6-7 mint leaves 2 tsp sugar Juice of 1/2 lime Muddle in the bottom of the glass Fill glass with ice Po...
    1 year ago
  • My last post was Easter 2015. A lot happened during the past 12 months of course. My Grandsons grew like weeds, my parents moved up to Salt Lake, and bl...
    1 year ago
  • there was an interesting monologue that my daughter spewed forth a few weeks ago. i wrote the whole thing down on a little blue post-it note and just now...
    3 years ago