Lovella's Blog's

Blogs that Inspire me

  • On Saturday after JJ’s birthday party some time was spent on braiding and curling Addy’s hair for her dance recital. Addy, her mommy and Auntie Lolo left e...
    20 hours ago
  • Off in the distance Mount Baker, in the USA, gleams in the sunlight. My best guess is that it's about 100 km away as the crow flies. To drive, it's 26...
    1 day ago
  • Clematis in Bloom I seem to go in spurts with blogging anymore. One day I'm all gung ho to start posting more regularly and then the weeks slip by with ...
    1 day ago
  • I don't know how familiar you are with the term Spiritual Formation but I would be surprised if you have not heard of it. If it isn't familiar to you, I'm ...
    6 days ago
  • I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears – Psalm 34:4 My brothers, I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the he...
    6 days ago
  • *Did you experience today's eclipse?* *Truly a once in a life-time experience.* *My day began with a gathering for coffee with my fellow* *retiree co-worke...
    1 week ago
  • I said it would be quiet on my blog this year, but here I am some six weeks later. We are back from our first stay in Costa Rica and I can't think of a bet...
    5 weeks ago
  • I don't know if it's a sign of my age or why it is that I feel like every other day the weekend is here again! The thing is, I love weekends but they nev...
    5 months ago
  • This is Abby from Little Birdie Blessings, with some news about our dear friend Vee. On Sunday, July 23, 2023, Vee peacefully left this earth for her Hea...
    8 months ago
  • The Nature Creative is my monthly nature journaling membership designed to help you connect to the nature around you. This video gives you an idea of ...
    1 year ago
  • 2 years ago
  • His usually cool blue eyes and dimpled cheeks were not so glimmering nor so distinct as the realisation came over him that he had just flown for an hour an...
    4 years ago
  • It's been eight months now since I did a pretty major life change professionally and that's a story all on it's own. For the last eight months, though, I'v...
    4 years ago
  • Hello Friends. It's December and almost time for Christmas. Can you believe it? I know I've been absent for a couple of months but life has been b...
    5 years ago
  • Last week a group of ballroom dancers put on a show at my mother's care facility. Mum, pretty in her flowered hat, seemed to enjoy the music and costumes,...
    5 years ago
  • Australian wallabies are probably one of the cutest animals God has created, but first you should know what a wallaby is. [image: 20180416_170314.jpg] I...
    5 years ago
  • Another Saturday morning drive this week. The countryside offers so much variety and unique photo opportunities this time of the year. The farmers con...
    6 years ago
  • I'm currently blogging my way through the US as I work on a book on grief called '50 States of Grief'. In case you still follow this blog and have missed m...
    6 years ago
  • It's Christmas time in December. By now you all know that I love snow... And we've had plenty. I still have fond memories as a small child when the snow dr...
    7 years ago
  • Wow, it's been a long time! Just came over here to my blog to make sure that things are still up and running. A friend had informed me that the link I prov...
    7 years ago
  • My last post was Easter 2015. A lot happened during the past 12 months of course. My Grandsons grew like weeds, my parents moved up to Salt Lake, and bl...
    8 years ago
  • there was an interesting monologue that my daughter spewed forth a few weeks ago. i wrote the whole thing down on a little blue post-it note and just now...
    9 years ago